Communicate with your horse more effectively with better biomechanics when you subscribe to Dressage Today OnDemand and check out the Biomechanics playlist!
Equestrian biomechanics expert Susanne von Dietze, accredited biometrics coach Stephany Fish Crossman and retired biomechanics Associate Professor Colleen B. Kelly help you fine-tune your position and communicate more effectively with your horse. We’ve even added new videos to the playlist, including biomechanics for eventers and Western dressage riders!
- Intro to Biomechanics with Colleen B. Kelly
- Skeletal Riding and Using Your Seat with Catherine Haddad
- The Rider’s Seat Demo with Susanne von Dietze
- Western Dressage Rider Biomechanics with Stephany Fish Crossman
- Event Rider Biomechanics with Stephany Fish Crossman
Dressage Today OnDemand members can watch the full playlist here.
Not a member? Watch free videos here.
To sign up for Dressage Today OnDemand, click here.