Description: The work will be varied and include a combination of digital content production, social media posts and magazine editorial content. The intern will work with team members and the marketing department to create a broad spectrum of digital and print media.
- Adding SEO details to digital media
- Writing video descriptions and content
- Posting articles to website
- Assisting with social media posting
- Assisting with website organization
- Proofreading articles
Requirements: At least a junior in college. Strong writing and editing skills are necessary. Prefer knowledge of SEO best practices, Adobe Suite, Word Press, Microsoft Office, Canva, Later, Emplifi and social media platforms.
Work is remote and approximately 20 hours per week. Hourly wage is available.
Please email resume, published clips and references to Stephanie Ruff at email@example.com.