When riding a balanced horse, it feels easy and soft. When riding an unbalanced horse, it sometimes feels like you’re riding a tricycle with one wheel off.
- Balance Your Horse Longitudinally with Beth Baumert
- Focus on the Basics with Chrissa Hoffmann
- Rhythm and Tempo with Janet Foy
- Cavalletti Exercises with Michele Wellman
- Riding the Magic Square with AnnA Buffini
Dressage Today OnDemand members can watch the full playlist here.
Not a member? Watch free videos here.
To sign up for Dressage Today OnDemand, click here.